Thursday, September 30, 2010

the curse

why couldn't it been about werewolves, lol, I didn't mind the discussion but when i hear or read somthing like this it bothers me, as reflected in my "black cat" blog. We think it is awful but somehow can't put it down.. If you think this is creepy, there is another story that escapes me in this book that is 10x creepier, by Oates. In Mrs. Watson's comment to me on "black Cat" about researching serial killers, it goes to the same thing, i have (actually stairing at my book shelf now) 7 big books on serial killers and sickos, thats not counting my Manson collection. i think its funny, cause it is innocent and fascinating to us, but i get flack from my family all the time, they say i want to become a mind doctor so i can get around getting caught,  ohhh... the life, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment