Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pink Floyd-time

well my orginal artist of pick, before i cursed everyones ears with my "Devils" music.  I find it funny that Mrs. Watson didn't know a lot about pink Floyd. Actually now days i find myself listening to my parents generation of music(do not get me started on my Non-homosexual obsession with Alice Cooper and The Doors) and then asking them about and the either don't know the artist or only know their hit song. anyway Time is only of the greats by the Gods of psychedelic rock. I remeber my first illegal moments of my life, While The Wall was playing.. in a galaxy far far away, anyway I can sit here all day and chat on symbalisom and music. bottem line this is a peppy-sad truthfull song of life. No illusions but the realness of everyones reality. I would have love to see them tour, actually i would give up my 20 some concerts just to see them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment